Monday, March 8, 2010

Der Kerl liebt mich - und das soll ich glauben?









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064540/
Now available with english subtitles from ModCinema.com

I've wanted to say something intelligent about this film since I hung up the poster in my apartment:


Visually, a 60's era Uschi Glas reminds me of a German version of Anna Karina. But a Godard film this is not. It's more a slapstick comedy/romance. Still, very Mod like decor throughout, a psychedelic disco scene, some funky German architecture. The DVD is part of the Uschi Glas Box set available in Germany, but there aren't any English subtitles. Great fashions throughout the film and the music isn't half bad either.


Also, if anyone reading this happens to know where I can get a copy of this Japanese Uschi Glas album (above) , please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment